All family and students welcome
HONG KONG Fashion Week
Depart USA July 4 and arrive Hong Kong July 5, 2014
$1,750 per person double or triple occupancy, LAND ONLY
(use frequent flyer points or book your own air)
$3,250 per person double or triple occupancy, AIR & LAND
$550 single supplement
* 6 nights hotel, 4 star, Regal Kowloon Hotel, city center or similar
* Round trip airport / hotel transportation
* Breakfast daily
* Half day orientation tour of Hong Kong
* Fully escorted
* Fashion Week badges
* Optional day trip to China
* markets, discounts, tailor made fashion, young designers
* Plus laughter, fun, and camaraderie
Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of $1,000 call Pam
Final payment and single supplement
Make checks payable to: Fashion Perspective Tours
Pamela Sexton, Managing Director / Owner
Fashion Perspective Tours
P.O. Box 444
Rockville, VA 23146-0444
Clip and mail with deposit: Hong Kong Fashion Week; July 2014
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _______________________Phone__ _______________________(h)____ _____________________(cell)
Here is where we are going!
* Four Star Deluxe Hotel, The Regal Kowloon Hotel conveniently located close to great shopping, the Star Ferry, and more!
* Half Day City Orientation Tour including Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen where the floating population still live on their sampans.
* Hong Kong Fashion Week at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. Fashion Week format; live fashion shows, seminars, designers’ contests, international group pavilions, latest fabrics, future trends.
There will be plenty of time to do other sights during Fashion Week.
* Jade Market selling jade of all types, shapes, and prices. Even the experts can not tell the real from the fake. Jade brings you good health.
* Stanley Market at the southern end of Hong Kong. Amazing selections, great buys of famous labels; casual clothes, silks, table linens, sports shoes, children’s’ apparel. Original local artwork.
* Night Market a.k.a. Temple Street Market fortune tellers, knock off hand bags, watches, and bargains galore.
* Yue Hwa Chinese Products Emporium great antiques department, also crushed pearl cosmetic products.
* Chinese Arts and Crafts featuring quality goods from Mainland China.
* Shanghai Tang 1930s decor, department store. Products and colors are distinctly Chinese influenced by history, art, and folklore.
* Optional day trip to Mainland China.
* Tea at the “Pen” with exclusive international shops to browse.
* Man Mo Temple 1847, dedicated to the gods of literature and war.
* Museum of History outlines 6,000 years of Hong Kong history.
* Hong Kong Museum of Art contains hundreds of oil paintings, drawings, and etchings of old Hong Kong.
* Flagstaff House Museum of Tea Ware originally home (1846) of Commander-in-Chief of British forces, oldest surviving colonial building.
* Optional day trips: Canton Mainland China, Lantau Island with Po Lin Buddhist Monastery and the largest outdoor Buddha statue in the world.
* Reputable shops with attractive prices for pearls, gems, linens, silks, custom made, etc.
* Fabulous restaurant suggestions, truly native, excellent prices.